Friday 12 April 2013

    Free,Young and Wild,
Were you like a blowing wind,
With your shining wise mind,
So cute and so kind.
How much now I'd like,
To have a tiny time,
For gossiping and smiling
Those childish memories remembering,
I miss the days having Fun together,
When we promised to be best friends forever,
And always preserving that optimistic tune as ever,
Living,Laughing and Loving,
These 3L rule for guiding,
Was your own way to say goodbye
Usually before a cry appeared a smile.
  
in memory of cousin Anysia

2 comments:

  1. R.I.P ANYSIA, good job Renate,i also still remember her she was my cousin too,i cannot accustomed with her disappearance,i still waiting for her return,i still waiting her call to listen her smile,how cruel is this life.A year passed like a month from her death,but i am utterly destroyed and her mates today also comemorated her.R.I.P ANYSIA WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Ian hello of course for all of us it was a shock but life goes on and we should keep her memory alive in our hearts and mind,i cannot describe you how much I her,and how much i'd like to have her here to share my happiness with her,but what to do?I'm happy to find out about her commemoration IN THIS WAY we save alive her memory.

    ReplyDelete