Saturday 12 April 2014

LiveLaughLove…..
...these were your last words before saying “Good Bye” forever. I started to miss you as soon as we said good bye in that sunny afternoon  in April, and even today after 24 months I cannot accustomed with your disappearance my dear cousin. 
   I keep all our memories fresh in my mind, by remembering all your wise words which are still alive in my heart,and which became quoted for my life. I miss all our infinite conversations, and now I regret that didn’t manage to do all the things that we planned to do. Now I know that somewhere in the heaven there is a”cute,little angel”Anysia who makes me smile when I’m sad, who makes me  laugh when I’m sick and tired because remembering you always makes me to be in high spirits especially the quotations you always used at the end of each of our conversations will be memorable in my heart:”Life is short, break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly and never regret something that once made you smile.”or another motivational quoted text that I’m fond of it,is:”Dream it,Wish it ,Do it”.
 You’ll be always alive in my heart my dear cousin!



No comments:

Post a Comment